[Zope] webdav image copy error

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:39:33 +0200

Cindy Reikes writes:
 > I've tried to FTP the image files now, and I get 426
 > 'Error creating file', which is coming from
 > FTPServer.py (looks like this object gets a
 > 403/unauthorized and returns the 426).
 >
 > I can FTP PUT text files, but it looks like binaries
 > are not allowed. How can I get graphics into Zope? Am
 > I going to have to upload them one-by-one through the
 > "Add Image" form?
No, I do not think so:

  I expect, Zope tries to create your files as DTML documents
  and finds invalid syntax in the content.

  If this assumption is right, you should install a "PUT_Factory"
  (see Zope.org). It will help you create the correct type
  of object.

You may also use "load_site" in the utilities folder of the
Zope distribution.

Dieter