[Zope] Re: [Image-SIG] Installing PIL on Windows

Eric Woudenberg eaw@connactivity.connactivity.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:29:30 -0400

Hi Gary,

I haven't been following this thread closely, so I don't know if this
helps, but if you install the PY21 (Python 2.1) binary package from
Python labs that has a working PIL included in it.

Installation executable is here:
http://www.pythonware.com/downloads/py21-20010906.exe

Executable Python binary ends up in /py21/python.exe

The py21 installation doesn't effect any other Python installations
you may have on your machine.

Rick