[Zope] error with libraries that I'm not using anymore

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 22:28:21 +0200

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Juliette_Colmant?= writes:
 > I have a problem using libraries in Zope.
 > I have a Python script that calls a C++ code using
 > libraries.
I assume you speak of an External Method. Right?

 > Actually, at the begining I had a test.so library. But
 > now I changed the way to compile my program and I have
 > no test.so library anymore, and when I call my python
 > script via Zope, I have this message :
 >  Error Type: ImportError
 > Error Value: test.so: cannot open shared object file:
 > No such file or directory
You should have gotten a traceback which shows you
where the failed import occured. When you cannot
see it, it may be inside an HTML comment. Look at the HTML
source code in this case.

Dieter