[Zope] sorting SQL results with dtml-in - not working

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:26:30 +0400

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 01:32:28PM -0700, Kelley, Sean wrote:
> Tried this change but I still do not get correct sorting.  Like I said,
> every time you click to sort, the results are always different.
>

> <dtml-in list_all_records sort="order" reverse size=10 start=query_start>

   Hmm... try

<dtml-in list_all_records sort_expr=order reverse size=10 start=query_start>

   This *evalute* "order" before sorting.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann      http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/      phd@email.ru