[Zope] __init__ is not a valid variable name because it starts with a "_"

Adrian May stoneage@stone-age-software.com
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:13:00 +0200 (CEST)

All I'm trying to do is store a few click stats on the server. That cant
be so tough can it? Why cant I just put some properties in the directory
and edit them so they persist. I also read about ZClasses in the help but
couldnt find them on my freezope interface. Same reason I guess. The worst
case would be to abuse the demo Elvis DB which seems to work. At some point
Im going to want to crunch a lot more numbers too, but then I also won't
want the overhead of a relational DB. Is there really no easier and leaner
way?

Ad.