[Zope] Including images into stx

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 19:20:15 +0100

Hi,

Are there people who already have experience with using images into stx?

I'm trying to use the stx_to_html method on zope2.5 but it returns me an
Attribute error concerning expandtabs.

Are there other ways to include images inside stx?

I really need this to convince the people. They now make every tutor page
(consisting of some parts text and images) in html. They themself realise
that this will not be maintainable in the future (when non-html users must
make the page). So I proposed STX. Which is concerning the text part very
handy (they only need some bullet lists and bold text)... but now I'm a
little bit uncertan concerning putting images inside STX...
Is there somebody who can give me a small example?
I'm afraid that if I'm not able to find a solution on this, people will use
other products.

Other ideas are welcome!

Regards, Tom.