[Zope] ZMySQLDA 2.0.8 and MySQL-python-0.9.0

Andy Dustman andy@dustman.net
01 Mar 2002 14:24:03 -0500

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 10:46, sbergmann@weblog.de wrote:
> Hi!
>=20
> Does somebody know if it=B4s possible to change the default values for th=
e=20
> "Advanced Options" in ZMySQLDA? The Default is "Maximum rows to retrieve:=
=20
> 1000" "Maximum results to cache: 100". If I have a big table and want to=20
> select more then 1000 rows I always have to change the value after=20
> creating a new ZSQLMethod. When I forget these the results are not valid.=
=20
> I tried to to find the Values in the sourcecode but didn=B4t find.=20

I'm pretty sure that's a default of the Z SQL Method and not specific to
any DA. There is a default max_rows parameter (1000) in ZMySQLDA, but in
practice, I think max_rows is always passed by the Z SQL Method. Set it
to 0 to get all rows.

--=20
Andy Dustman         PGP: 0x930B8AB6
    @       .net     http://dustman.net/andy
You can have my keys when you pry them from my dead, cold neurons.