[Zope] Users more information

Oliver Erlewein oerlewein@gmx.de
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:12:19 +0100 (MET)

Hi Antonio

I'm having the same problem. I don't want to switch to one of the
cookie-based products but would like to save the last login time. I have an additional
object per user but whenever a value in an object changes it makes a copy for
undo. This'll blast your Data.fs pretty soon. Other options are a flatfile
which is accessed py a Python-script or a Database like MySQL (looks a little
like overkill ;) ). At the moment I preffer the flatfile (like some
pagecounters for Zope) but I'm still pondering over how to improve on performance...
Maybe somebody has such a Pythonscript already??

Oliver Erlewein

http://www.gmx.net