[Zope] Inheriting Image Classes in ZClasses?

Paul Erickson erickson@kaivo.com
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 21:26:28 -0700

I'd start by looking at the code in
Control_Panel/Products/OPImage/OPImage_add (I'm assuming that your
product has the same name as your ZClass.)  This is the method that is
called from the default form that is used to create an instance of your
class (called OPImage_addForm).

You will also want to uncomment this line:
<dtml-call "propertysheets.Basic.manage_editProperties(
                  REQUEST)">

If you want to create them programmatically (as opposed to using the
management form always), look at
http://www.zope.org/Members/tazzzzz/addZClasses

-Paul