[Zope] Looking for download sites for Easy Publisher.

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:27:00 +0100

We are looking for some good alternative download sites where we can put the
installation exe for Easy Publisher. One or two is probably enough.

When we released 16b1 a month ago 100 persons downloaded it in 12 hours,
which is the maximum load our poor server can handle.:-) OK, we have
upgraded the server, but we'd like to be sure when we release the final
version (probably next week). We thought of download.com, but it seems you
actually no longer download it from there. :-/

So does anybody know of any good places where you can put up files for
download for free that we can use as default location for the installation
exe? It's about 8MB.

Lennart Regebro
Torped
http://easypublisher.torped.se/english/