[Zope] Page Templates problem

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:42:35 +0100

Agata Cruickshank writes:
 > I'm using PageTemplates product version 1.4.1 with Zope 2.4.3. I get the error message immediately when selecting create new Page Template option from the drop down selection box, so I do not get an option of entering Id or title. However if I try to create a new Page Template in Netscape rather than Explorer it seems to work fine. If I try to edit this new Page Template in Explorer I get the error message again.
 >
 > I'm not sure where "manage_page_header" can be found, but it appears that Explorer cannot find a path to it, while Netscape can.
I have seen similar problems several times in the mailing list.

Search the archives (via Google) for "manage_page_header".

"manage_page_header" is not directly called through the web. Therefore,
it should not be browser related. It might be possible, that it is
a security problem. Sometimes Zope reports "Unauthorized" situations
as "NameError"s. Old IE 5.0 versions are known to have such issues.

Dieter