[Zope] Changing cell BG color when clicked on the text hyperlink inside the cell

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:50:01 +0100

hello hamzal,

> HI,
> I want to be able to change the cells BG color of the hyperlink text
> in my left navi table so that visitors will know which part of the
> site info they are reading.

have a look at

http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de/

if this is what you want i will post a code-snip...

maik.

--
 maik jablonski                           visit www.zope.org,
 universitaet bielefeld                   LET'S GET ZOPED!!!!

 http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de/
 http://www.sachunterricht-online.de/