[Zope] Howto create a UserSource in LoginManager

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 07:29:32 -0500

Hi Anotio,

When you install LoginManager, you should see "LoginManager" as an=20
option in the ZMI popup.  If you start to add one of these manually, you=20=

can "view source" in the "add form" and see what the parameters should=20=

be. You can always add UserSources and LoginMethods after the=20
LoginManager is created.

-steve

On Wednesday, March 6, 2002, at 04:22  AM, Antonio Beamud Montero wrote:

> Hello:
> How I can create from an external method a UserSource and a =
LoginMethod