[Zope] iterate over ZSQL method and make hidden form values...?

Erik Myllymaki erik@pacific-shores.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 08:59:27 -0800

I have a form that collects about 15 values, and a ZSQL method that
collects about 15 values on the same page. I want to amalgamate them
together and push them through to the next page where I could then use
them all easily in another ZSQL method by just passing REQUEST.

(note, I am using ZODBCDA so zsql_result.dictionaires() is unavailable
to me!).

Something like this(but that actually works ;-)):

<form>
<dtml-in zsql_method>
   <dtml-in sequence-item>
     <input type="hidden" name="<dtml-var sequence-item-name>"
value="<dtml-var sequence-item-value"> >
   </dtml-in>
</dtml-in>

<many other inputs here................>
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="go">
</form>

Thanks,

Erik Myllymaki
erik@pacific-shores.com