[Zope] Re: Is there any Microsoft SQL Server native driver for Zope?

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:35:34 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Tim Hawes wrote:

> with FreeTDS support. Set up SQLRelay to connect to MS SQL Server, you
> can test this connection directly with SQLRelay. The Zope package for
> SQLRelay comes with SQLRelay. It is not very direct as you have to
> define your SQL server connection in three different places. In FreeTDS,
> in SQLRelay and in Zope. I have not tried this setup, but I can say that
> I have only heard good things from those who have.
Once I tried this way and I was able to connect to MS-SQL server by
using the FreeTDS tools.  SO I was able to verify that FreeTDS works.

Unfortunately I do not understand the (currently quite sparse)
documentation of the SQLRelay configuration file for accessing MS SQL
server.  I did not found any hint how to specify the database on the
MS-SQL server I want have access to.

If someone could provide a working example (perhaps in private mail)
I would be very happy.

Kind regards

        Andreas.