[Zope] Apache, Zope problem on NT

Stig-Arne Nordin ta-owner@fy.chalmers.se
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:34:32 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to run Zope behind Apache on an NT box. I have tried to adapt and
follow the advice laid out by mwr and fritz on the Zope community.

Most things now work nice and transparent. I can manage Zope through Apache.
However, I cannot serve DocumentRoot to the web.

local is a folder that resides in DocumentRoot.

Adressing http://my.server.domain.se/local gives "Site Error" from Zope.
I can only access DocumentRoot with a browser residing on my server using
localhost http://localhost/local.
If I remove my virtual host DocumentRoot is served to the web. Beats me!

Voo-doo and/or Guru help is needed.

Any and all help will greatly appreciated.

--
Regards

Stig-Arne Nordin | Physics
Chalmers University of Technology

============
The following specifics applies:

Zope 2.3.2 runs as "service" on Port 8080 with VirtualHostMonster and SiteRoot
activated. Zope is "out of the box" otherwise.
Apache 1.3.20 on Port 80

Parts of my Apache config listed below
---
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
.
.
DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/Public"
.
.
<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/Public">
	AllowOverride None
	Order allow,deny
	Allow from all
</Directory>
.
.
<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
	ProxyRequests On
	ProxyVia On
</IfModule>
.
.
NameVirtualHost my.server.domain.se
<VirtualHost my.server.domain.se>
	DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/"
	ServerName my.server.domain.se
	<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
		RewriteEngine On
		RewriteLog "logs/rewrite_log"