[Zope] Automatic Image insertion

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:37:15 -0500 (EST)

On 7 Mar 2002, Nico de Boer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've made a folderish product 'IntraNet' that automatically inserts an UpFolder
> image at installation.
>
> I try to do this as follows:
>
> def Add_UpFolderIcon(self):
>     """Add an UpFolder icon to the IntraNet product at installation"""
>     self.manage_addImage('UpFolderIcon',
>                          file='www/UpFolder_icon.gif',
>                          title='',
>                          precondition='',
>                          content_type='image/gif'
>                          )

You're making the content of the image object be the string
"www/UpFolder..."

Instead, open the icon image itself and use its contents as the file.

Something like f = open("name","rb") and file=f.read()

--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant