[Zope] [Newbie] Making my own authentication form

tgraham@speakeasy.net tgraham@speakeasy.net
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:59:16 -0800

There are several products out there that should help you along with this.  Do a search on Zope.org for Cookie Crumbler or Cookie User Folder. Also exUserFolder might also be of interest.

hth,

Todd