[Zope] Re: Dear Listowner...

Phil Harris phil@harris-family.info
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:58:37 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin S. Socha" <robin-dated-1015790604.e02d10@socha.net>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:18 PM
Subject: [Zope] Re: Dear Listowner...

<snippety>

I understand that having Microsoft users on a technical
> list *is* a problem, but stripping all MIME and multipart-alternative
> would make a difference.

</snippety>

Hmm, so you're tyring to tell us humble Winblows lusers that we are not as
technical as you oh so powerful and experienced *nix/TOS/AmigaOS or whatever
it is you use these days users.

But wait, I use Windows XP/2k/Nt4 and Win98 and of course I have servers
running Linux and OpenBSD, and of course there was the time when I was using
the PDP11 and the IBM System 36 and AS/400 and AIX..............

Hmm, maybe I'm no less a 'technical' person than you after all!

Well what do ya know!!!!