[Zope] Anybody else running Zope under Daemontools ?

Shriek@gmx.co.uk Shriek@gmx.co.uk
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 04:05:47 +0100 (MET)

Thank you very much.

Find it strange that anybody running Zope under daemontools seems to create
a large 'run' script instead of just letting daemontools run the 'start'
script that comes with Zope.

Guess it's just a question of taste and no real reason for it though.

Thanks again,

Stephen.