[Zope] Question about SybaseDA

J. Joy kyroraz@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:10:16 -0800 (PST)

--0-29348907-1015830616=:83827

Ran into something interesting when using the SybaseDA v2...

When I try to store a large amount of text in a text field on a MSSQL database, it saves it all intact.

However, when I try and retrieve said data, it seems to truncate somewhere around 4065 characters...

I couldn't find any documentation or bug reports on this, anyone have any ideas on how to remedy this sutuation.

Jason