[Zope] Re: Mini-HOWTO: Zope + MySQL under Windows

RobertA.Klahn RobertA.Klahn
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:11:35 -0700

I solved this problem in a similar manner, but in a slightly different order:

1, 2 (Im using 3.23.49a "max"), 7 (From http://www.activestate.com/Products/Download/Get.plex?id=ActivePython), 8, 11, 3, then 4.

I dont end up with the "broken package" problem you describe, and things do seem to be working.

Bob.

--
Robert A. Klahn
rklahn@acm.org

"Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be." -
St. Augustine