[Zope] Kube and ZPT

Tom Nixon tom.nixon@aim23.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:08:28 -0000

Has anyone on the list been using the Kube product?

I have built a simple site using folders for the main site areas and
Kubes to hold the document content.

The structure looks like this:

Root
 |- index_html (Page Template)
 |- WhoWeAre (Folder)
 |   |- CompanyInfo (Kube)
 |   '- People (Kube)
 '- WhatWeDo (Folder)
     |- Products (Kube)
     '- Services (Kube)

If I call http://zopeserver/WhoWeAre/CompanyInfo the index_html template
is rendered using content from the CompanyInfo Kube - Great. BUT...

When Someone calls http://zopeserver/WhoWeAre I would like it to default
to the CompanyInfo Kube. I cannot create an index_html inside the
WhoWeAre folder because we need it to acquire index_html from the root
for presentation. I also thought about making WhoWeAre into a Kube which
contains the other Kubes but this seems wrong to me because WhoWeAre is
part of the site structure, and not content in its own right.

Can anyone suggest anything else?

T.