[Zope] Meta Type, how to change?

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:46:47 +0100

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:43:17 +0100
"Marcus Bergmann" <marcus.bergmann@isst.fhg.de> wrote:

> I created an own product using ZClasses. How can I change the Meta Type
> of my ZClasses?

Enter the Factory (the small factory-icon titled yourproduct_factory) of your
ZClass and change the 'Add List Name'.

greetings, maik.

--
 maik jablonski                           visit www.zope.org,
 universitaet bielefeld                   LET'S GET ZOPED!!!!

 http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de/
 http://www.sachunterricht-online.de/