Uploading RPMS'es to my personal zope area (Was: [Zope] What causes the community to stall so often?)

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:00:40 -0500

We had a problem with warez folks using zope.org for distributing
pirated software.  Thus, you have to be given a special role to upload
something larger than 250Kb (I believe that's the limit).

If you'd like this role, send a note to zope-web and we'll gladly do so.

I'm about to follow up to Adam's note regarding the production of RPMs
as part of the standard build/release process.  Ron, can you participate
as well?

--Paul