[Zope] Structured Text

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:16:02 +0100

> > Hi,
> >
> > Does somebody has experience with modifying STX in such a way that it
only
> > effects some parts of the Zope Tree?
>
> What do you mean with that ?

Well, if I change it in the python file of STX in the zope directory, then
all the STX documents which contain images will all have the same width and
height and all contain a link. This is not the intention. So, I was
wondering if it was possible to use an external method in a certain folder
and from that folder on all the STX documents would be rendered in such a
way.

> > ie. I'm looking for a way to make STX showing pictures (I managed that),
> but
> > I want to make it so that all pictures have the same width and height
> > (independend on the real height/width of the picture) and a link when
> > clicked on the image so that the full image can be shown....
>
> Take a look at the HTML() function in StructuredText.py (CVS trunk).
> This function uses HTMLWithImages() to render STX with images. You could
> subclass HTMLWithImages and adjust the HTML generation to your needs.

Thanks, but this would imply that I change it in the .py file in the zope
directory, not? So all the stx documents would behave like that...

Tom.