[Zope] Re: [Zope]get pages from wiki with dtml or python

Lee Harr missive@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:35:02 +0000

>I don't have enough information to help much, but to debug the problem I
>would try a few more precise code snippets like
>
><dtml-var "WikiPage">
><dtml-var "aq_parent.objectIds()['WikiPage']">
>
>to see what's really going on. Watch out for acquisition and namespace
>effects that might cause confusion. Tell us what version of zope/zwiki
>you're using and more about the errors if you like.

Ok, This is ZWiki-0.9.8

When I do

<dtml-var "wiki.objectValues()">

I get a list of about twenty pages, but there are actually more like fifty
pages in the wiki.

I tried:

<dtml-with wiki>
<dtml-var "aq_parent.objectIds()['WikiPage']">
</dtml-with>

But I get:
Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: sequence index must be integer

I tried:

<dtml-with wiki>
<dtml-var WikiPage>
</dtml-with>

But I get:

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: WikiPage

I tried:

<dtml-with wiki>
<dtml-var "WikiPage">
</dtml-with>

But I get:

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'WikiPage' is not defined

Should this be possible what I am trying to do?
Any other hints are appreciated.