[Zope] Pay or DIO (Re: Quality vs. Quantity )

Christian Theune ct@gocept.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:44:05 +0100

Actually, take a look at zope.com to see what some realistic kind of rates
are. You wanna get in business? Pay business.

I don't think it's a good idea to have business-style relations on an
Open-Source bound community. This is were business zope partners (isn't
there a certification program already? Shouldn't this be availabe in
Europe too?) enter the game.

* Ron Arts <raarts@netland.nl> [020313 09:30]:

--
Christian Theune - ct@gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co.kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt

reduce(lambda x,y:x+y,[chr(ord(x)^42) for x in 'zS^BED\nX_FOY\x0b'])