[Zope] Setting default view permissions on a product to deny anonymous access

Christian Theune ct@gocept.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:03:55 +0100

Hi.

I don't know if this is related, but i had some problems with the
"Owner" role in the last days ...

Did you try to login as a superuser (access) so you get around the security
and took a look how the "real" permissions are set?

Just some guesses ...

Greetings

Christian

* Harry Wilkinson <harryw@nipltd.com> [020311 16:50]:

--
Christian Theune - ct@gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co.kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt

reduce(lambda x,y:x+y,[chr(ord(x)^42) for x in 'zS^BED\nX_FOY\x0b'])