[Zope] load_site querry

Christian Theune ct@gocept.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:20:24 +0100

Hi.

Did you wrote that one the ZWeb mailinglist too? I thought i answered
this already ... but, here (again) weg go:

* Manish Sharma <manish_ssharma@yahoo.com> [020312 11:20]:
> hello
> I want to transfer static website into zope
> I am trying this with load_site.py, after running the command statement

Here's your mistake:

you need to start the python.exe with the rest of you command as parameter (also remember that you
are using windows, so ./ should be absent.

Your actual query should look like:

open command line (Start->Execute->command.exe)
then do:
python.exe load_site.py -u user/passwort -D .....

Check to have all paths set correctly, or write them explicit.

> i am getting the error File"<stdin>", line 1 syntax error
>
> i kept load_site.py in bin dir of zope i.e. the same directory in which python.exe is present
> first i double click the python.exe and then wrote the above commpand , is any wrong steps i m doing, kindly inform me
>
> please tell me the procedure and ofcourse if any small ex
>
> thanx in advance
> manish

Greetings

Christian

--
Christian Theune - ct@gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co.kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt

reduce(lambda x,y:x+y,[chr(ord(x)^42) for x in 'zS^BED\nX_FOY\x0b'])