[Zope] ZSQL argument passing

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:29:35 -0500

--O27Gs9jTTFWz3gAR

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 10:47:12PM +0100, Dieter Maurer mailed:
> What Zope version do you use?

2.4.3

>   In my Zope CVS (from end of January 2002), I still have:
>=20
>     def __call__(self, REQUEST=3DNone, __ick__=3DNone, src__=3D0, test__=
=3D0, **kw):
>         if REQUEST is None:
>             if kw: REQUEST=3Dkw
>             else:
>                 if hasattr(self, 'REQUEST'): REQUEST=3Dself.REQUEST
>                 else: REQUEST=3D{}
>=20
>   This means, that you do not get arguments from "REQUEST" when
>   you pass any keyword parameters (other than "__ick__", "src__", "test__"
>   or "REQUEST").
>=20
>   You never get arguments from the DTML namespace.
>=20
>   But, you may still get arguments from acquisition (even when you pass
>   keyword parameters).

I'm guessing that they come from acquisition, but I'm still working on the
advanced parts of that concept somewhere in the back of my brain.
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--O27Gs9jTTFWz3gAR