[Zope] Zope slooooowww

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:46:14 +0000

Ron Arts wrote:
> OK, I re-installed. Zope-2.5.1b1, CMF (latest from CVS), Plone (0.9.9PR5)
> I first installed everything before starting zope.

<snip failures>

I haven't installed plone so I can't help there.  I'd be interested in
the statistics for a Zope without the CMF for comparison.  The other
thing you could do, which might help verify that it's ZPT degrading the
performance, is to go to the skins tool, and make a non-zpt skin by (1)
deleting zpt_generic, zpt_control, and zpt_content from the 'contents',
and (2) going to 'properties' and replacing references to 'zpt_content'
with 'content', etc.

seb