[Zope] Why do both CMF and plone contain DCWorkflow and which one should I use?

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:52:04 +0000

I can't answer your question I'm afraid, but there is a sourceforge project
for Plone which means it gets a free mailing list (I think).  That might not
be used though.  Other than that, you can contact the authors.  Alan Runyan
and Alexander Limi are often on irc.openprojects.net #zope as 'runyaga' and
'limi'.  Vidar Andersen might be too, but I don't know his screenname if so.

There's also a #plone channel, but I don't think it's very popular at the
moment.  Worth a try to see if anyone's there though.

Harry