[Zope] PYTHONPATH

Rob Lemley rclemley@yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:18:24 -0600

Maybe the document is not correct for your version of Python/Zope?

I also get the error, this is what I see:

Zope 2.5, Python 2.1.2 #31
$ find . -name 'Interface*'
./lib/python/BTrees/Interfaces.py
./lib/python/BTrees/Interfaces.pyc
./lib/python/Interface
./lib/python/Interface/InterfaceBase.py
./lib/python/Interface/InterfaceBase.pyc
./lib/python/Products/MetaPublisher/help/Interfaces.stx
./lib/python/Products/MetaPublisher/Interface.py
./lib/python/Products/MetaPublisher/Interface.pyc

$ python
Python 2.1.2 (#31, Jan 15 2002, 17:28:11) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
>>> from Interface import Base
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: No module named Interface
>>> ^Z

$ echo $PYTHONPATH | sed 's/;/;\
/g'
C:\Program Files\Website\bin\DLLs;
C:\Program Files\Website\bin\lib;
C:\Program Files\Website\bin\lib\plat-win;
C:\Program Files\Website\bin\lib\lib-tk;
C:\Program Files\Website\bin

$ pwd
/cygdrive/c/program files/website

...on Windows 2000.