[Zope] How to multiply an integer in DTML??

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:56:42 -0500

Works just peachy for me:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('var', _.int(var)*5)">
<dtml-var var>

Call this script with ?var=5 and it prints 25.
Why do you think this doesn't work? What are you getting?

Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant