[Zope] ZSQL Errors

Colin Fox cfox@crystalcherry.com
20 Mar 2002 17:02:36 -0800

--=-pyNikOKZlhJVstYl4XDJ

Thanks - I'm also using zpsycopg. This is exactly what I was looking
for!

Is this documented anywhere, or is this a new feature?

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 07:50, Joel Burton wrote:
> <dtml-try>
>   <dtml-in select>
>     <dtml-var show>
>   </dtml-in>
> <dtml-except>
>   <dtml-var error_value>
> </dtml-try>
>=20
> If there's an SQL error raised by PostgreSQL, you'll get the error messag=
> in error_value.
> If you don't use the try/except wrap, Zope will raise an error which show=
> the PG error.
>=20
> Zope 2.5.0; PG 7.3cvs (but should be the same w/earlier versions of PG). =
I'm
> using zpysopg; this might be quite different with other PG adapters.

--=20
Colin Fox                                       cfox@crystalcherry.com
CF Consulting Inc.                                    GPG Fingerprint:
                    D8F0 84E7 E7CC 5C6C 9982  F1A7 A3EB 6EA3 BC97 572F

--=-pyNikOKZlhJVstYl4XDJ

--=-pyNikOKZlhJVstYl4XDJ--