[Zope] python.core dump (!) & segmentation fault - Zope v2.5

chas panda@skinnyhippo.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 02:48:53

>Chas, you probably need to rebuild python with a bigger default thread
>stack size.  You have to code a bit to do it; it involves modifying the
>thread initialization code.  It isn't tough, I dont know if anyone has
>packaged up a patch for it.  You can check the zope-dev mail archives
>for details.

Thanks for the speedy response, Matt.  Since I'm just migrating
one of my zope sites to a new server and won't be doing future
development on it, I think I'll just roll back to a previous
version of Zope. It's not that I'm a sloth but it's already 3am
and I was hoping (perhaps optimistically) to get this done tonight.
... that was 6 hrs ago.  Don't wish to waste anybody's time
so will roll back.

Really do appreciate the fast diagnosis, advice and response though.

Cheers.

chas