[Zope] zope with internet explorer 6--can't narrow workspace

Joshua Newman lazernewman@yahoo.com
24 Mar 2002 13:53:45 -0600

When I try to edit some dtml for example in the zope management
interface, I can't make the frame narrower so I can't see the scroll
bar on the text frame.

The 'Narrower' button (and the 'Wider' one for that matter) don't work.
The 'Taller' and 'Shorter' ones do.

Does anyone have an idea about this?

Also I think I am having a caching problem as IE 6 remembers pages a little
too tenaciously.  Is there a way to assure that when I visit a page it
will reload it?

I've already tried the Temporary Internet file settings (check for new
page each time).  Could it be a cookie thing?

I'm a newbie and not too sure.

Thanks
Joshua