[Zope] webdav 500 Internal Server Error

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 05:29:01 -0700 (MST)

I am having a problem with webdav and getting that error. I do a cd into a
regular zope folder that has about 5 objects that I have written as python
products and all inherit from ObjectManager however while I can cd into
that folder containing them if I do an ls I get a 500 Internal Server
Error. I have enabled STUPID_LOG_FILE, debug mode etc but I don't get
tracebacks anywhere so I am not sure where to look to find this problem. I
am fairly sure the error is in my code somewhere but am not sure where to
look. In order to make this issue more complex if I use ftp I can do an ls
in the folder just fine and I can do into the objects that it contains
without problems.

Mostly looking for a place to start debugging.

Designing and building web applications http://webme-eng.com