[Zope] How to upload files and create file objects from DTML page?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:33:26 -0500

There is an example coded in ZPT/Python scripts in the newest Zope releases
"Examples" folder of a file managment utility.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Spencer
To: zope@zope.org
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 8:46 PM
Subject: [Zope] How to upload files and create file objects from DTML page?

I want to have a normal DTML page for users that allows them to upload and
download files (without needing to use the management interface). The
downloading and display of files is fine, but I cant figure out the
zope/python code to create a new file object and store an uploaded file. The
files could be upto ~60MB in size, and can be zip or doc files etc. Has
anyone seen suitable sample code for this?