[Zope] Users from a database

Richard Wesley hawkfish@electricfish.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:24:56 -0800

At 2:18 PM +0100 3/26/02, Andreas Heckel wrote:
>Richard Wesley wrote:
>>
>>  We are building a web site that will allow customers to log in and
>>  view their account data.  Users (along with everything else) are kept
>>  in a RDBMS.  Are there any (relatively simple) examples out there of
>>  ways to implement users or user folders?
>
>Have a look at Extensible User Folder:
>
>http://www.zope.org/Members/TheJester/exUserFolder

Thanks for the tip!  I'd found this, but every time I look I find
more stuff, so it's nice to have a recommendation.

- rmgw

http://www.electricfish.com/hawkfish/

Richard Wesley           Electric Fish, Inc.       hawkfish@electricfish.com

"'And now', cried Max, 'let the wild rumpus start!'"
     - Maurice Sendak, _Where The Wild Things Are_