[Zope] Issue tracking

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:58:36 +0000

At 14:14 2002-03-26 +0000, Tom Nixon wrote:
>I'm looking for an issue tracking product for Zope. I would like a
>web-based app where my customers can log support requests etc and I can
>keep track of the status of each issue. I have already found a few
>candidates on zope.org but can anyone recommend a good one? Preferably
>one that's quick and easy to get up and running, not too complicated.

Mine!!

Probably the simplest and easiest one to use.
http://www.zope.org/Members/peterbe/IssueTrackerProduct

It was designed as an issue tracker for websites (as opposed to software
development).
With it, the problems are made the central thing instead of who's gonna
resolve them.

Peter

PS. I'm working on a major improved release that'll be ready in a couple of
weeks hopefully. That'll be the dogs bollocks.