[Zope] Zope has encountered an error while publishing this re source

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:03:09 -0600

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 07:49:45PM -0600, Rengasamy, Samy wrote:

> I am trying to manage zope remotely over the intranet.  Should I be
> logging on at the physical location?

Shouldn't matter, unless you've done something odd with your
security. I manage all my sites remotely, and as soon as I made my
user with a Owner and Manager role, it all worked. Might have had to
close and restart the browser, but nothing more drastic than that. I
got the solution off an IRC log I found on Google.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu