[Zope] dtml-in and objectValues...

Lars Heber Lars.Heber@t-systems.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:22:40 +0100

Hello list,

I couldn't find a solution on the list, although there are many postings
with the same subject...

So here it is:

I want to build my own list of sub-objects of a folder in order to sort
some of them out of my list. What I'm doing is (in a DTML method!):

[snip...]
<dtml-in "objectValues(['News-Item'])">
      <dtml-if someCondition><dtml-call
"myList.append(_['sequence-item'])"></dtml-if>
</dtml-in>

What I get is a list of the RENDERED News-Items. But I want a list of
the objects itselves.

When I do:
<dtml-in "objectValues(['Folder'])">
      <dtml-if someCondition><dtml-call
"myList.append(_['sequence-item'])"></dtml-if>
</dtml-in>
I get this list of objects because a folder isn't renderable.

What do I have to do to get a list of the News-Item objects?

Thank you very much for your suggestions!

--
Lars Heber, mailto:Lars.Heber@t-systems.com

T-Systems, debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH, Geschaeftsstelle Sachsen