[Zope] LocalFS

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:41:01 +0100

This may seem obvious to you but I'm running in circles ....

After installing LocalFS and restarting Zope I get an error about the
python15.dll 'not found'. I checked out the website and yes there it says
'Ad ^[Zope]/bin/lib/win32 to your system path'. Done that. Still doesn't
work.
In the command box I can see the proper path, but the pop-up telling me 'dll
not found' still displays the OLD system path.

I also tried altering AUTOEXEC.BAT, but still errors occur.

Any suggestions?

KR, R.

(I searched my computer: no python15.dll, only python21.dll?)