[Zope] abandonware and new.zope.org

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:54:18 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

I agree with the desire for some flagging of products as to their state
of being.  Thus far, trying to find out which products are current,
which are 'retired', which are still 'owned' or maintained by someone
(and whom), which have been (sometimes long ago) superceded/replaced by
something else, etc. is a pain in the mouse.

John S.