[Zope] zope hangs

dman dman@dman.ddts.net
Thu, 2 May 2002 19:59:08 -0500

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

I'm running zope 2.5.1 with python 2.1.3 on a good debian system.
Sometimes, though, zope seems to just hang.  It is still bound to the
socket, and I can telnet to the socket (the kernel gives back the
SYN-ACK), but I can't do anything else.  Usually a restart of zope
solves this, but right now I've restarted zope about a dozen times
(and even waited for the kernel to finish closing the tcp connections)
but I still can't get any connection from zope.  The Z2.log shows
nothing.  The debug log file only shows the servers starting up and
nothing after that.  Where should I look for a solution?

TIA,
-D

--=20

Windows, hmmm, does it come with a GUI interface that works or just
pretty blue screens?
=20

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--