[Zope] Either I'm an Idiot or dtml-in is broken and/or poorly documented

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Sat, 4 May 2002 00:57:36 +0400

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 01:53:41PM -0700, Dan Shafer wrote:
> Here's my really difficult test, stored in a DTML document (opening angle
> brackets omitted):
>
> dtml-in objectValues>

   The object is a DTML Document. DTML Documents have its own namespaces,
and thus objectValues() iterates over the Document subobjects. Alas, the
list of subobjects is empty - DTML Documents do not have subobjects.
   Your object should be  DTML Method! DTML Methods do not hve its own
namespaces, and objectValues() will happily iterate over objects in a
folder.
   Another approach will be <dtml-in "PARENTS[-1].objectValues()"> in your
DTML Document.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru