[Zope] DCOracle 2 and long text fields..How to use them?

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Fri, 3 May 2002 23:52:12 +0200

Hello Chris,

You have to use bind-variables or a stored procedure. Oracle or the
adapter (not sure which) don't want those huge strings in the middle
of an SQL statement it has to parse..

:-)

hth

--
Geir Bækholt                       web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team