[Zope] ZRoundup

dman dman@dman.ddts.net
Fri, 3 May 2002 19:46:30 -0500

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 09:32:40AM +1000, Richard Jones wrote:
| On Sat, 4 May 2002 07:23, dman wrote:
| > I need to choose an issue tracking system to deploy at my current
| > employer.  Roundup looks good and it even has an existing zope
| > product.  However I ran into a problem installing it and haven't
| > gotten any info on the roundup mailling list.
|=20
| I responded to your query in that mailing list with a request for
| additional information, which you did not reply to. I assumed the
| problem had gone away.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=3D1496623

(the archives are actually usable now, wow :-))

| > I installed the ZRoundup product as usual and it is listed in the
| > "add" menu.  However I get this error when I click the submit button
| > to add an instance :
|=20
| Do you get any errors when Zope starts up? Are there any errors in
| the Products entry of the Control Panel?

No to both.

| > ~~~~
| > Site Error
| >
| > An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
| >
| > Resource not found
| > Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
| >
| > Check the URL and try again.
| >
| > Resource:
| > http://deborah.iteams.org:9673/roundup-support/manage_addZRoundup
| > ~~~~
|=20
| Is any further information embedded in this page if you view the
| source?

Hrm, I just tried again to see but it worked.  Go figure.  The only
thing I can think of is that zope was stopped and restarted several
times in between (along with many other changes, but not to roundup).

| Sorry, but without further information, it's really hard for me to
| see what's going wrong.

Completely understandable.  I'll assume you just missed my other
message (referenced above).

I'll play with it some more now and let you know if I run into any
more difficulties.

Thanks,
-D

--=20

The teaching of the wise is a fountain of life,
turning a man from the snares of death.
        Proverbs 13:14
=20

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP